Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Advocacy
Services & Support
Here is a list of upcoming events:
- Coming Soon!
1. Advocacy – Provide support and information to victims during crisis calls.
2. Outreach – Participate in community events to promote WillowTree of Posey County services & programs. (Help with information booth at fairs & events, host an informational presentation.)
3. Fundraising – Assist with fundraising activities, event planning, donor support.
4. Technology – Provide tech support & guidance.
5. Social Media/Marketing – Create informational campaigns, design social media posts, provide marketing support and inspiration.
Donations & Resources
Help fight domestic violence by getting involved. Your donation will go towards helping our outreach in order to help others.
Is Your Partner Abusive?
When you’re in love with someone, you will often stick up for them. But in an abusive relationship, you may think that you don’t need to ask for help. Why? Here are the reasons…
Helping A Friend
- It’s important that you are their friend, someone that is there for them.
- This is not the time to judge or blame them for the situation they’re in.
- If you’re unsure what to say or do, give your friend the domestic violence hotline number…
About WillowTree of Posey County
Raising Domestic Violence Awareness.
Presentations– We are available to speak about dating violence, sexual assault, and the services that we provide to our community with students, schools, and local groups.
Training Seminars- If you’re a local business, law enforcement, or other agency that needs a sponsored seminar, we’re happy to help. The seminars would train on domestic violence, sexual assault, and workplace violence.
Raising Awareness- We raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault in the community through events and local activities. Check out our schedule of events for more information.